I don't know yet what I'll be doing on Twitter, but there I am. And as my husband likes to state, "where ever you are, there you are." So, here I am.
Here's some links and things I found twittering away the day...
(btw, we had thunderstorms here ALL day, so rather than doing laundry, I was using my time for educational purposes) :-)
- Flip Your Class Book (Kindle edition of course): http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Your-Classroom-Student-ebook/dp/B008CIW2GC
- BYOD article: http://edudemic.com/2012/06/byod-edtech/
- Emerging EdTech article about flipping: http://www.emergingedtech.com/2012/04/the-flipped-classroom-is-hot-hot-hot/
- An article on flipping by The Journal: http://thejournal.com/articles/2012/06/20/flipped-learning-founders-q-and-a.aspx
- Using whiteboards in the classroom: http://www.diigo.com/list/cdurley/whiteboarding-in-the-classroom
- Whiteboard apps: http://list.ly/list/1JU-whiteboard-apps-for-classroom-use
- Flipped Learning web site with lots of resources: https://flippedlearning.eduvision.tv/default.aspx
- Blog by a science teacher with 18 years experience: http://flipperteach.com/
- Blog by Spanish teacher who is flipping: http://megustanpinguinos.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/flipped-classroom-links/
- How to shoot a webcam video-- good for those of us who need to record lectures: http://www.thecrimsoncrow.com/2012/05/how-to-shoot-a-flattering-webcam-video-of-yourself/
And anything with #canflip and #flipclass
BEFORE I FORGET:
Thoughts that pop in my head,
catch 'em quick before their gone again.
Screen sharing with Skype -- must check this out. https://support.skype.com/en-us/search?q=share+screen
And we just had a lightning strike right outside my window, so I'm done tweeting now because my heart is now twittering from the shock!